Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cutest Baby Smiling

Once again I want to join this last contest for this year that's been organized by Little Mama a.k.a Ros. This month the theme is about:
December 09 theme is “Cutest Baby SMILING“.


baby-smile











As usual there are several steps that we need to do in order to enter this contest.
Just follow the steps below and you could grab one of the wonderful prizes.
  • Get a photo of your baby SMILING
  • Write a blog post about this contest with title MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby Smiling Contest
  • Include your baby’s photo in the post and mention his/her name and date of birth.
  • Write why you love to see your baby smiling.
  • Include a link to this contest page, PhotoBook Malaysia and AliceWonders in your entry.
  • Leave a comment here with link to your blog post
I've chosen this lovely photo of my youngest daughter smiling. FYI it's hard to snap photos of her smiling. It's a rare thing to happen as she's a serious person.


Name: Hafizah bt. Ariff
D.O.B.: 22nd June 2007
Age: 2 years 5 months
Why I love to see my baby smiling: She doesn't like to smile a lot. So, once she smiles, I know that she's really in a good mood and she definitely is healthy. Her smile will brighten up my day and it's  a quick fix to my stress.(well, being a SAHM is quite stressful too). Furthermore, smiling is an essential tool to her social and emotional context. Without being able to offer a smile, she might be misjudge by other people especially when she grows older. People might think that she's arrogant and snobbish. I wouldn't want her to have those labels because she won't be able to make a lot of friends then. I reckon I should encourage her to smile more often by letting her play with her favourite toys and games, singing her favourite songs tegether, preparing her favourite food (she loves to eat almost everything), having some fun trips and doing things that she loves to do. I also want to share this song called "Smile" by Nat King Cole. We (my baby, her big sister and I) love to listen to this song since we always hear this on one of the commercials on TVNZ. It's one of our special songs now as we sometimes sing this song together (well, most of the time I sing this time to cheer them up and they love it):


Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you


Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile




That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile





Now, before I forget, I must include these links:
PhotoBookMalaysia : http://www.photobook.com.my
AliceWonders : http://www.alicewonders.com 







No comments: