Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Thursday, February 3, 2011

4 more days to go.

Salam,

This is just a reminder about "My hardworking child/children Contest" (please refer to the sticky post on top). There are just another 4 more days to go before the due date. For those who are still interested to join, you have 4 more days until 10th Feb. 2011. I'll accept the last contest entry until 11.59 p..m. on 10th Feb. Then, the judges (Fathini & my SIL) will decide the winners. Hopefully by 14th Feb. , I'll be able to announce the winners. To date, there are about 46 contestants. By next week, I'll publish a post about the prizes. I'm thinking about giving some consolation prizes to 5 contestants to appreciate their efforts.

No comments: