Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Teacher's Day : Thank you children.


 





















Thank you to all of the children in Aspiring Kids Kindy. We had a great time celebrating Teacher's Day today. During their break time, we ate chocolate cake (I bought it for my staffs and children) and a nice butter cake from one of the children. We also played some games together after we finished eating the cakes. Some of the children took all the trouble by giving us the teachers some presents. At the end of the day, I'm having a sugar rush as I'm not really a sweet tooth person. I'm not sure what time will I be able to sleep tonight but the children really put a smile on my face today. 

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL TEACHERS OUT THERE. YOUR SACRIFICE WILL ALWAYS BE CHERISHED AND VALUED BY YOUR STUDENTS.

1 comment:

Nia said...

happy teachers day kak..tapi dah lewat pulak..huhu..