Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Colourful Celebration of AidilFitri 2013

I reckon by now most Muslim bloggers especially on Malaysia have updated some entries regarding how they have celebrated Eid this year. So, just for sharing some insights of how we have celebrated Eid this year, I want to share some photos of our families in Kelana Jaya and also Kelantan.

1st Syawal (In KJ)

My own family members with parents-in-law and sister-in-law


We don't have a theme colour- hehe

2nd Syawal

My abah, my brother and some of his grandkids


My abah, my daughters and I

Husna's new favourite past time - Eating raya cookies


TO BE CONTINUED................................



1 comment:

Puan Kutu said...

sy pun setia tahun tak pernah ada tema..tahun ni je ada tema.sempena menyambut org baru.hehe

pandai husna makan kuih raya ye..:)