Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It was the real labour pain! (This is a very long entry)


If last Friday, I had experienced Braxton Hicks before the real labour pain, 3 days ago the real labour pain came unexpectedly fast. Alhamdulillah, 2 days after I went for a last check-up at 38 weeks 2 days and also visited my friend, Edora at the same hospital, I finally delivered my own baby.

On Saturday 9th June, I went out with my brother, Rafiuddin and also my daughters, Fathini and Hafizah to watch "Madagascar 3". We went to E-curve (near The Curve, IKEA etc). I've never been there and that's why my brother brought us there. There were a lot of other people who brought their kids to watch the movie too. So, the place was quite packed. Basically we loved watching the movie and there were some unforgettable scenes with nice punch lines. I felt so happy to be able to bring my daughters out since they didn't really had any chance to go anywhere else during the school break this time.

After the movie, we had our late lunch (by 3 p.m.). We chose to eat at RASA food court since I didn't want to eat at any fast food restaurant or other posh restaurants there. I didn't expect that it was my last proper meal before I delivered my baby! I was starving and that's why I ordered a set of white rice, fried vegetables and chicken paprik. I could finish the meal on my own and even my brother was so surprised to see how much I could eat. My daughters shared a bowl of "bakso". They couldn't finish eating the noodle and I also helped myself to eat some portion of their meal. My brother just ordered a plate of fried noodle for himself.  

My last meal!

My brother, Rafiuddin a.k.a. Epit

We didn't go back home right after our meal since I had to buy some groceries. So, I asked my brother to drive to Hypermarket GIANT. We bought some essential sources to fill up in the fridge. Only by 5.30 p.m., we arrived home. It was a tiring day for me and I was glad that I cancelled our first intention to rest for a while before we wanted to go out again to I-CITY in Shah Alam. If we had gone there, I would delivered my baby in I-CITY! 

At 8 p.m. while I was surfing the internet, checking FB and e-mail account, I felt so WET. YUP! The water broke without any warning and I quickly shouted for help. I called my MIL & FIL and they were quite relax but they still changed their clothes and asked me to get ready to go to the hospital. 

That time, I knew that it was a real labor pain because it wouldn't be long when the water had already burst  out. Now, I have to stop sharing what happened here because I can't sit on the chair for so long. Until next time, let me share a photo of my new bundle of joy and also a photo of myself few hours after delivery.

Name: Husna bt. Ariff
D.O.B. : 10th June 2012
Time: 12.04 p.m.
Weight: 2.8 kg

A tired face of mommy(that's me).


eima said...

congrats... sgt mudah .....

Sari said...

tahniah nur...cutie girls again..
have a nice rest & take care :)

:: Mrs.Eady :: said...

congratulations :)

yatie chomeyl said...

haha bubuh lagi gmbr air liu rjebok2 ni, malu husna tgk nti dio besar sek sok. buh la gmbr comey sikit hik3x

Lizan said...

Mudah ker bersalin nur... kak ijan tak pernah ada pengalaman air ketuban pecah sendiri...nanti update citer dalam labor room ya... kak ijan tunggu nih.. hehe

Eliss Mie said...

mcm mudah jer nak keluar yer :) selamat berpantang !

Nad @ MamaZN said...

congrats kak!
selamat berpantang!
baby yg comel! :)

Nadiah Sidek said...

tak sabar nak baca sambungannya

Xiet_Enigma said...

Alhamdulillah. Barakallahu lakuma :) Husna. Nice name! makna pun baik :) Moga jadi anak solehah

Nia said...

KAK!! Congrats!! :)
Nanti buat entry berpantang pulak yek...hehe

Zie Fauzi said...

wahh..kak.. tahniah.. rupanya baby nak keluar sama tarikh dgn besday untie yer... comel....