Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Friday, September 4, 2009

So much to do!

I've been somehow neglecting my blog due to my commitments with something else. If you have read my entries before, this year I decided to take some orders for raya cookies. I received heaps of orders and now I'm quite busy making and baking the cookies. Most of my customers prefer Pineapple tarts. There's about 500 Pineapple tarts that I have to made. I have been able to make about 250 and there's another half. Only some who are interested in London Almond cookies. While for the other types; Chocolate Chip cookies there's about one order = 50 pcs and Honey Joys Cornflakes = 50 pcs. Right, I have to take a rest now as tomorrow I have to help my friend preparing Chicken Rice for the Breaking the Fast Feast at her place.

Assalamualaikum.
Ka Ki Te Ano.

No comments: