It's been about 5 days since we came back to Malaysia. We are still adjusting this new life as it seems that after 3 years, everything is quite alien to us. My kids are still struggling to adapt with the hot and humid climate. I myself can't denied that I'm adjusting myself TOO!
- the kindergarten fee is quite high.
- the syllabus for pre-school children is so advanced nowadays.
- there's one kindy that suggested to me to prepare to pay for after school sessions as Fathini might not be up to other 5-year-old level.
mcm kelas tusyen tau utk budak2 tadika
- Fathini is more fluent in English compared to BM, so we have no choice but to find a kindy that use English as their medium of instruction.
kami dah ajar BM kat rumah tapi yelah mana nak sama dgn BM bhs buku kan. huhu
- we feel like the aliens when we felt so left behind with what's happening around us and my kids asked me just now "Mama, what's 1Malaysia?".