If you can't really understand about today's entry, I would to apologize first. This is just to let out my frustrations of what's going on now. I reckon the stress level at work it up to the ceiling that I just can't wait to have the 10-days break at the end of this month.
Here are the situations when "I don't want to be a teacher":
- when my students have started to question my qualification as a teacher.
- when supposedly "temporary boss" act as if he is doing something but really he is just delegating more work everyday!
- when I don't feel that there are some kinds of satisfaction at the end of the day.
- when I feel that everything that I do is so meaningless.
- when my students have started to give the doubtful look like mocking you in the class.
- when I think that I'm not giving the BEST in teaching!
Maybe I'm just too tired and I need some time off to relax and pull myself together. Exhaustion and lack of motivation to work can happen to anybody when your body is saying "NO" but you still need to work to earn the salary. Can I just say that I'm experiencing a "burn-out"?