Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Monday, November 5, 2012

Excited with the new project.

Salam,

This is just a very short entry to share my excitement about our new project. Right now, we (my hubby and I) are doing some paperwork and also some other work before we can realize our dream. Yesterday, I've started to attend a course which is related to our project. I can't reveal what's the project yet but hopefully by Dec, we are going to get some clients and by January it'll be fully operated.

Please pray for us. This project means a lot to us and it's part of my dream.

6 comments:

Lizan said...

so far yang k.ijan tau nur dulu penah kata teringin nak buka tadika..adakah (????)...hehehe.. apa-apa pun kita tungguuuu..

isabelle frankly said...

is it something to do with WAHM?

yatie chomeyl said...

projek yg mama abe arif syggest tu ko projek lain pulok ni?

transformed housewife said...

K.Ijan: tunggu....

transformed housewife said...

isabelle: I might have to change the term but it has the same concept.

transformed housewife said...

Tie: projek tulah. tgh ambik kursus loni.