Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nursing wear DIM.

Salam,

I've been looking for some nursing wear that I can wear but most of the ready made nursing wear are quite expensive. My hubby has been telling me from time to time that the closet that we are  sharing might not be able to hold our clothes any longer if I keep buying new clothes. huhu. Thus, I've made a bold attempt to alter one of my blouses yesterday to change it into a wearable nursing wear.

I have to admit that I'm suck in sewing. Yup. My workmanship was far from perfect even though I used to learn how to make and sew baju kurung once. I still have the baju kurung that I made on my own but I never wear it because I'm ashamed of the finished product. An expert can tell in a glance that the baju kurung isn't a wearable one.

When I've made up my mind to just try my luck converting my normal blouse to a nursing blouse yesterday, there was no turning back. I took out the scissors and start to cut from the neck to insert a zipper in the middle. Next, I stitched the zipper and wallah it was done in 20 minutes.

The finish product of my nursing wear Did It Myself :
 Such a sloppy workmanship right?

Well...at least I can use it.


I can hide the sloppy stitching with my hijab because I prefer to wear a long hijab now. That's why this blouse is considered wearable and functional for me. hehe

Have any of you altered your own existing blouse or other clothing to become your own nursing wear?

10 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

belajar wat comey2 la, nti ti leh tepoh dgn kak nur utk alter baju2 ti pulok hehehe

Eliss said...

hebat laa jadi designer sendiri :) kalau saya lagi failed.

Izan Ishak said...

izan pun keras tgn bab jahit2 ni kak... tapi kalau mak n kak long mmg terer lah...

transformed housewife said...

Tie:insyallah. second attempt nok wat molek sikit.

transformed housewife said...

Eliss: tu cuba2 sbb skrg ada masa sblm masuk kerja balik. tp jahitan teruk sikit. hehe

transformed housewife said...

Izan: bukan semua org ada kemahiran menjahit kan.

Xiet_Enigma said...

Kak, nak order satu lepas raya ni. hehehe.... ok la tue. kreatip apa!

Lizan said...

penah cuber besarkan leher baju kurung sendiri tapi hasilnya sangat mengecewakan.. tapi sbb pakai dalam tudung so kita jer lah yang tahu .. tapi frust gila masa tu sampai nangis2 sbb leher tu dah tak lawa....

transformed housewife said...

Xiet: takut nak ambik tempahan kalau buruk mcm tu. hehe

transformed housewife said...

Kak IJan: Nur tak berani buat kat baju kurung lg sbb takut rosak.