Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Saturday, October 9, 2010

He's not like Datuk Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar BUT.......

Salam,

Almost every night, he calls me and pester me to help him. He's so lonely now and in desperately in need of a wife. He's not like Datuk Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar  who is so famous, well- educated, handsome and definitely was one of the MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR in Malaysia (well, he's getting married this Sunday so he that's why he was).  BUT..............................on the other hand, HE in my story here is somehow a total opposite version of Datuk Dr. Sheikh M. First and foremost he has some disabilities (some speech problems and some parts of his brain was affected by Jaundice- I'm not too sure how to describe this). He's definitely not so famous, his formal education was only until PMR and some Certificates from MARA. He's not handsome but he has other good qualities that can make people to love him.

WHO IS HE?
WHY IS HE CALLING ME EVERY NIGHT?
WHY AM I SHARING HIS STORY HERE?
WHY AM I COMPARING HIM AND DATUK DR. SHEIKH?

ALL RIGHT.....................................
Take a look at his photo first
Name: Mohd Rashdan bin Rosly
Age: 31.
Job: Self-employed.

HE'S ACTUALLY MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO'S ONLY ONE YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME. I'm comparing him with Datuk Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar because despite of all of the differences, they share one common similarity! They both are a good inspiration to those who know them. My brother, Rashdan is a living proof who has defied the doctors predictions when he was small. Doctors predicted that he won't be able to walk, talk or functioning like other normal person. He was affected by jaundice severely that some parts of his brain was affected. BUT NOW, he looks like a normal person, who's able to read and write at least in Bahasa Melayu, really good in Math, able to ride his motorbike to go to work and is actually quite rich compared to me! (seriously)

His ambition now is just to find a suitable spouse that will be able to take care of him. This responsibility is now mine as her eldest sister. I don't really know where should I find, how should I find and of course who's the best for my dear brother. He claims now there are so many women admire him and would love to be his wife. But choosing a wife for him is not easy as we (my family members and I) want somebody who can really love him and take care of him and not just using him. In the past, he has been conned by so many people who took advantages on him just because he is an honest man. He thinks everybody is as good as him. (dia lurus sgt2 dan senang kena tipu dgn org2 yg suka ambil kesempatan)

I don't why do I share his story here today. Well, about Datuk Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar- I just want to wish him the best for his marriage life as he's getting married this Sunday 10/10/10 to Dr. Halina. I also one of his fan and really admire and feel proud of him too. About my dearest brother, Rashdan- this is an appreciation entry to show how proud am I to be his eldest sister. He has come all the way now and it's only that he's in the middle of choosing the right person for him before he can continue his journey in life. (Insya Allah). I really hope that we (my family members and I) would be able to find a suitable wife for him.



19 comments:

Ummi Hanie said...

semoga cepat brtemu jodoh yg baik n honest ! :)

Anonymous said...

semoga bertemu jodoh yang baik dan dilindungi selalu. entry yang menarik kak nur.

yatie chomeyl said...

i heart him too...abe de is going to find her mrs right soon

Hamizah said...

saya pon ada adik oku..
saya faham kebimbangan nur..
apapon doakan yang terbaik utknya.

Diyana said...

hmm btul tu kak.susah nak mncarik yg jujur skrg ini..huhu.smoga adik kak bertemu jodoh yg baik2

Xiet_Enigma said...

Terharu....

He'll find the best woman insyaAllah... A good woman is indeed for a good man =p

transformed housewife said...

Hanie & Zieyla - mudah-mudahan kan Amin.

transformed housewife said...

Tie- he told me that by early next year, he wants to get married. the problem is to whom?

transformed housewife said...

Hamizah- bimbang sbb jd tanggungjawab ambo nok cari bini utk dio. ma doh tak dok.

transformed housewife said...

Diyana- nak cari yg betul2 ikhlas boleh jaga adik akk je pun cukuplah.

transformed housewife said...

Xiet- Insya Allah.

Unknown said...

hebat.. Allah plan it well for him.. semoga bertemu jodoh yg sebaiknya.. jika dah penah kena conned, then kakak2 abg2 adik2 mungkin leh jd 'hakim' menapis calon2 yg ade dgn 'cara' tersendiri... ;)

Nia said...

aww...you are soo sweet kak.

transformed housewife said...

K.Yong- kami nak tapis tu yg pening kpl sikit.

transformed housewife said...

it's just part of my responsibilities Nia.

nurmisnan said...

salam nur
insyaAllah.. jika jodohnya sudah tiba
dia akan ditemukan dgn sidia

doakan yang lebih bagus utk si abang agar ada si jelita yang
dapat menjaganya dgn baik... amin

ICA said...

Nur, firstly now I know your age...hehehe..and you are way much younger than me :)

Secondly, mmg touch baca this entry. I do hope that one day your brother will be blessed with a partner who will love him as much as his family does... Banyak doa moga Allah pertemukan jodoh utknya.. InsyaAllah.

cikpia said...

terharu baca entry nie...... semoga bertemu jodoh yang baik satu hari nanti untuk dia.......

transformed housewife said...

Nur Misnan- mudah-mudahan adik sy akan beroleh jodoh yg baik.

Ica- opps sudah bocor rahsia umur. hehe

s.o.f.i.a.- doakan ye.