Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Better Husband Club" makes more sense than "Obedient Wives Club"?

Salam,

I can't help myself when I read what the international vice-president of OWC; Dr Rohaya Mohamed on Saturday that a wife must obey and serve her husband like “a first-class prostitute” to keep him from straying and to prevent bigger social ills. In today's newspaper, Kelantan Mufti Datuk Mohamad Shukri Mohamad yesterday said that husbands should form a club on how to become better leaders in their family. (to read more on the article, go to THIS LINK)

Why should men be better husbands?There are some valid reasons that most of us are aware of:

  • Men are responsible to guide their wives and all of their family members.
  • If men stray from their wives, they are the ones who show bad examples.
  • When the leader of the family fail to educate his family members, family institutions will be affected and it might lead to social ills NOT because wives fail to "serve" their husbands.
  • If men become better husbands, there is a great possibility for the wives to become better wives.
  • Being obedient has the limit and if the husband goes over the religion's limit, a wife is not suppose to be obedient anymore. 
The reasons that I have listed just now, are based on my reading and my not-so-in-depth knowledge. If any of you would like to add, you are most welcomed. 

5 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

The idea of layanan pelacur to keep husband from straying away is the most DUMBEST suggestion I've ever heard all my life! Epic dumbness to the max!

Mama Zharfan said...

singgah jap :)

Abam Kie said...

I wish to join this club once it is formed. My wife always complains that I am not good enough for her. Do I think I need to groom myself for her..

isabelle said...

dah nama pun ketua keluarga, husbands should be better la kan?
tapi wives jgn le buat bangang sgt pulak

transformed housewife said...

Tie: ridiculous idea.

MZ: thanks.

Daddy Zuki: Maybe it's the best to just give your best in treating your wife.

Isabelle: aah. jgn wives harapkan husbands je.