Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Euww.....politicians are so disgusting (literally).

Salam,

Initially I want to share some words in English that people always misuse today as Thursday is the day I share some vocabulary. But then I have decided to  to postpone it till next week because I need to cool down today. I lost my temper in class and after the prayer and recitation of Quranic verses, I searched some videos on YOU TUBE.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE EATING WHILE READING THIS, YOU HAVE TO STOP EATING. OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT THROW UP. 

Now, let's see some disgusting politicians. I laughed so  much when I looked at the pictures and videos.

Politician no 1:

 This happened yesterday (in Msia)


Politician no 2:


This happened in UK. (not sure when)


Politician no 3:



This happened in Australia. (Kevin Rudd was the former PM of Australia)



Now, I'm not sure why do they acted like that especially in the parliament. Is it because of the boredom or it's just their bad habit. But picking nose and eating ear wax are totally disgusting act in public. What do you think?

2 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

Boring sgt kot dlm parliament tu hihihi

Eliss said...

mcm my nuha la korek hidung makan. disgusting ok!!!!! dah berapa kali dah cakap kotor..ingat budak2 jer, orang tua pun ada peel mcm tu :p ewwwwww :p