Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Monday, August 27, 2012

Helpless but not Hopeless.

Salam,

Have you ever felt that you are trapped in the middle of difficult situation? Have you ever felt helpless? Sometimes your loved ones don't really understand your feeling and they make things become so difficult. You don't want to hurt their feelings but then you yourself feel hurt.

It's a tricky and unavoidable problem that we might encounter from time to time. The best solution is to forget about what had happened and move on with your life. It's not worth for us to mourn over the spilled milk.

What am I blabbering here? Well, this is just to let go of my frustration over something that happened to me during Eid. I chose to forget and forgive because that's the best way to deal with the problem. Nobody was harmed physically. It only affect me emotionally and I don't want to have the negative vibe to linger on. Thus, I'm convincing myself to think positive and move on.

No comments: