Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Raya cookies project (part 2)


Cornflake cookies-before the baking process.


The finished products of Cornflake cookies


London Almond-before they were iced with chocolate.


The finished products of London Almond cookies

Yesterday, I managed to make another two kinds of cookies; Cornflake and London Almond cookies. These two are also our favourite cookies and we would made them every year. I took about four hours to make these cookies plus I also made some Rhubarb cup cakes for the Breaking the fast event yesterday which took place at Waikato University. I brought some of the cookies as the samples. Some of my friends were interested to order more. (Alhamdulillah). They like some cookies like Pineapple tarts and London Almond cookies. Well, looks like the business is going well. This is a kind of nice experience for me here as this project means I can keep myself busy during this fasting month. That's all for now.

Ka Ki Te Ano.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: