Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A picnic at Hamilton Garden.

On 9 August 2009, my hubby took us out to have a picnic at Hamilton Garden. We had been to Hamilton Garden few times but this time it was special because we brought along my parents-in-laws. My hubby had to make two trips to bring us all because there were 7 of us. During the first trip, my PIL and my SIL were taken there. My daughters and I had to wait at home first. Luckily, the garden was just about 5-minutes away from our house.

We spent time to look at the theme-gardens as those are the famous part of Hamilton Garden. There were Japanese garden, Chinese garden, Italian Renaissance garden, Indian garden, American garden and English garden.

Fathini and Hafizah were waiting at the front door.

At the Japanese garden.



At the Italian Renaissance garden.


The Indian Char Bagh garden.


The Chinese garden.


The Maori garden.


I like this photo!(Hafizah was holding her grandpa's hand)

After we visited the theme-gardens for about 1 hour, we decided to go to the playground area and had a picnic. We brought along fried noodles, sandwiches and nachos. Hafizah ate a lot of fried noodles and Fathini had difficult time to finish hers(as usual). Mama and Papa (my PIL) looked so happy and we got the chance to relax and chat about lots of things. My daughters also took some time to play on the swings. I didn't have the time to take photos of us having our picnic as I was busy feeding Hafizah. The rest of us were also busy eating. hihihi. (lapar lepas jln2). After about noon time, we left the garden and my daughters and I were sent back first. When my hubby fetched them later, they went to Pak n Save to buy heaps of food to be brought back to Malaysia. My PIL love cheese, chocolates and few other food that's quite cheap here compared to Malaysia.

I will post more entries next time about our 5-day trip to Mahia beach. So, until next time, Ka Ki Te Ano.

1 comment:

yatie chomeyl said...

Tini dah makin stylo...sbb tu xsey make byk kot, tkut x slim doh body hehehe