Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A baby falls down from the sky.

Salam,

A baby falls down from the sky? Is this for real? Did this really happen? 

Oh..............no,no,no..............


There's a short story that I want to share today:

                    This evening, a 4-year-old girl approached her mummy who was cooking in the kitchen. She smiled to her mummy and then said that she wanted to ask some questions. "Mama, where does a baby come from?", asked H. Her mummy was quite startled with that question. She didn't answer that question but instead she asked her daughter, "Why do you want to know my dear?". H replied, "Aunty A has a baby but why you don't have a baby?". Her mummy just smiled and said, "Well, Allah hasn't give me another baby yet". "When you and kakak were small, both of you were my babies". Unsatisfied with her mummy's answer, she asked another rhetorical question, "Does a baby come from the sky?". "No sayang. When Allah gives me a baby, the baby will have to stay in my tummy for 9 months", said the mummy. Before the little girl left the kitchen, she told her mother, " I don't want to be adik anymore because I want to be kakak, okay Mama". 
Her mummy again was taken aback by her little girl's decision and sort-of-instruction. huhu.


SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS IT A FUNNY STORY OR AN AMUSING STORY?
I GUESS MOST OF YOU CAN GUESS THAT THE STORY IS A REAL STORY.
THE LITTLE GIRL IS HAFIZAH, MY YOUNGER DAUGHTER. 
SHE HAS GROWN SO FAST THAT I DIDN'T REALIZE SHE IS NOT A BABY ANYMORE.
NOW, SHE HAS INSTRUCTED US TO MAKE ANOTHER BABY. HUHU. 
I JUST WISH IT'S AS EASY AS ABC TO MAKE A BABY. 
HAVE YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCE?
 

6 comments:

SJNathaniel said...

so far,belum ada lagi Q mcm tu kak.well,Hafizah is super curious girl..that's why she ask.. :)

Fid said...

ohh anjakan paradigma!!

yatie chomeyl said...

ok,now that u've got her permission. give her a little baby that she asked for hehehehe

alohamolly said...

haha..Kak Nura, my kids asked me the same questions before too..

My daughter asked this when she sees our wedding videos.
"Mom why me & brother are not in the wedding?"

then when her brother arrives,
"Mom, brother came out from your tummy right? Last time, did I came out from there too?"

But luckily not up to the point of "instructing" for another sibling..lol

ddfirdaus said...

clever girl ya Hafizah..slamat my Dhani belum pandai cakap mcm tu..He himself sangat baby tua manja over2..

mama and kids said...

My eldest pula takmau adik lagi. Sekian. Hahahaha