I love to read Molly's blog. She has so many interesting ideas and stories that she love to share. Today, she has challenged the readers of her blog to write up a list about what are the things that young kids should be banned from. If you want to see her list, please GO HERE.
So, here is my list;
Young kids should be banned from:
1. Going to bed so late.
2. Watching unsuitable movies, dramas or even disturbing commercials.
3. Eating too much fast food.
4. Owning any latest gadgets because they don't know the limit.
5. Having their mothers to do all the things for them.
6. Being rude to older people.
7. Picking up the abusive language.
8. Memorising without understanding what they are learning about.
9. Having the access to the internet without their parents supervision.
10. Being a couch potato.
All right. I guess those are the things that I can think of for now. I'm inviting you to come up with your own list or just continue from my list there. It's going to be interesting to read your ideas too. THANKS MOLLY for the tag.