As we are leaving NZ in 10 days, I can't help but looking back of what we and I have achieved since we came here. Though my hubby hasn't really finished what he's supposed to finish but I myself have learnt heaps of valuable lessons. I used to be (FTWM) before I came here. The first two months I was here, I was quite depressed.
So, I started to sharpen my cooking skills
It's true that in life, we would have to go through heaps of different journey. Right now, we're going to end just another journey on our life. The journey that we started in early 2007 until April 2010.
For the reminiscence sake, I'm going to list out what are the things that we are going to miss:
- our beloved friends here; Malaysian and Kiwi friends too.
- the beautiful scenery and the fresh air here.
- listening and sometimes using the Kiwi accent and Te Reo Maori too.
- some annual and interesting events here like Balloons Over Waikato event.
- our rented house with huge garden.
- going to library every week to borrow books, dvds and magazines for free.
- having the Malaysian playgroups during the school holidays.
- the overall laid back lifestyle here.
tak de nak kejar apa2 sgt tau kat sini