This is the month you will be reading a lot about my preparation to go back to Malaysia for good after 3 years of residing in Hamilton, NZ.
Photo source: GoogleNow the steps:
- Make a list of all of your furniture, electrical appliances, kitchen materials and other stuffs.
3. Choose how are you going to sell like using e-mails to tell your friends, advertise on the online
trading website or organise a one-day-garage sale.
4. Choose to whom or which organization you want to make some donations of your stuffs.
5. Arrange with the Post Office to have your mail redirected to your new address.
6. Arrange to have the meters read and the telephone to be disconnected.
7. If you have some stuffs that you want to bring back, you need to arrange other means of transporting your stuffs like send via mail, rent a container etc. But remember that, those will cost a lot of money.
I hope these steps will help to give you some ideas about letting go of your stuffs. As we haven't own a house yet in Malaysia, we don't want to bring back any kind of furniture or electrical appliances.