Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monologue : When I don't know what to write....

Salam,

What should I write today?
What should I share?
Should I just say something that I don't really know how to explain?
Should I just copy and paste from other sources?
Why do I care the content of my entries?
Is it because I don't want to write something meaningless?
But who knows something meaningless can be meaningful to others.

What do people like to read?
Gossips? - they can read the gossip blogs plus I'm not good in writing any gossips.
News or politics? - they can read other serious blogs and of course the online newpapers. (again I'm hopeless when it comes to politics)
Recipes? -it has been a while since I came out with some ideas in cooking.
About my personal stories?- I've written a lot but I like to make sure other people can relate and it has some positive inputs.
Advice or suggestions on doing something? - I need to do some research  first before I can write about this.

SO TODAY............................................................
I GUESS THIS IS JUST A MONOLOGUE TO HELP YOU IN BRAINSTORMING SOME IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE IN YOUR BLOG. HEHE. kan dah jd satu entry hr ni :P

13 comments:

nurmisnan said...

salam dear Nur
menulis tidak semestinya ikut apa yang blogger suka
well terpulang ler pada diri

APA KATA HATI itu yang paling menarik untuk di tulis dan
manusia2 diluar sana suka membaca...

transformed housewife said...

salam,
sebenarnya ada idea tapi perlu dikemas kinikan dulu dan sy suka menulis sesuatu yg boleh membawa manfaat.

Hamizah said...

kdg2 buntu juga apa nak ditulis kat blog, kan?

yatie chomeyl said...

ngepek2x..siap so entry hahahaha

Anonymous said...

ini juga satu entry kak nur ;)

isabelle said...

a'ah.kdg2 mmg i perasan.kalo topk x best jer, x ramai la yg komen.

Mak Su said...

hi... can always bloghopping looking for ideas such as joining contest or can always visit me and answer all the tags i have answered there. that's what i do when i have no idea ;)

Unknown said...

kakyong kdg2 malas nak pk sgt apa nak tulis.. kalo citer anak2 memang byk... tp takkan hari2 nak citer hal anak2.. nanti org kata apa plak..

menulis apa yg terlintas jer.. kdg2 masa blogwalking pun boleh tercetus idea...
sedang buat kerja rumah pun leh dtg mcm2 idea... kalo boleh nak UP 10 n3 sehari.. hahaha... tp buat apa buat byk2 n3 in a day.. nanti xde org nak baca pun... poinless jer...

transformed housewife said...

Hamizah- mmg buntu kalau hr2 nak tulis entry.

transformed housewife said...

Tie- hehe tula, ngepek tapi tengoh brainstorming sebenarnyo.

transformed housewife said...

Zieyla- aah. dah jd satu entry.

transformed housewife said...

Isabelle- mmg kalau topik entah apa2, org pun bosan ddan tak nak komen.

transformed housewife said...

Mak Su- answering tag questions is good.