Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Sunday, October 24, 2010

BUT..............

Salam,

Have you ever wonder the effects of using the word "BUT" in our life? Have you ever realized that most of the time, "BUT" can really make you hesitate to proceed with your future plan?

Let's see some familiar situations in our life: (some might be related to you and some may not)
  • I want to help those poor people BUT I myself don't have enough money.
  • I love to become like that successful businessman BUT I'm not as clever as him.
  • I like to join your study group BUT I'm afraid that the others won't accept me.
  • I want travel around the world or at least visit some countries BUT I need to have a lot of money.
  • I love cooking BUT I'm afraid no one would like to try my cooking.
  • I would love to venture in business BUT I'm not so confident yet.
  • I want to be a good person BUT I'm surrounded around bad people.
  • I want to exercise BUT I don't have time do it.
 SO.........................................................
Does any of the situations sound familiar? Have you ever say or give the same excuses?
I myself use the word "BUT" and only realize it has stopped me to pursue what I want to do. When we have the hesitation, our mind will suddenly stop thinking of the other ways that we can use if we have the will. "WHEN THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY" is a good reminder for us. Thus, we should never say or use the BUT to give a lame excuse of what we think we are unable to do.

NOW.................Let's us try together to somehow reduce the usage of the word "BUT" in our daily conversations. Then, let's see what happens next.

9 comments:

Nadiah Sidek said...

guna but mcm nak cari excuse je. nadiah selalu gak guna..huhu..

yatie chomeyl said...

i would like to have lots of kids BUT i have to finish my studies first hehehe

Nia said...

excuse tu sbenarnya menghalang kita dari lebih berjaya kan..

Hanz Jamaludin said...

"I want to work from home BUT I'm not confident enough that I will have enough money." - that's me..

hehe...skarang kena motivate diri...

transformed housewife said...

Nadiah- let's try and change the habit now.

transformed housewife said...

Tie- Iknow and understand your BUT now. :D

transformed housewife said...

Hanz- a good motivation means less usage of BUT.....

transformed housewife said...

Nia- mmg bila guna BUT, kita dah meengalah sblm mencuba.

Unknown said...

adyani,

selalunya bila mood /semangat down.. tu yg mula beralasan itu ini... tp bila mood tgh UP.. semua okay jer.. :)