Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Controversial eh???

Salam,

I've never done this before but after few times of reading other bloggers' entries about their famous or the most visited entries, I was curious to know more. So, I clicked at the STAT button after I clicked DESIGN. And the result...........................................................................................................................................................

(Please refer to the bottom part of this entry)
It seems that many viewers love to read about "Mengajar Mengaji Cara Klasik" (BM entry), "Will UPSR and
PMR be totally abolished", "Waybuloo: Not suitable for Muslims kids", "CV of a SAHM" and also 
"Dialek Kelate vs BM (BM entry)". 

I've received some mix reactions; negatives and positives reactions for the entry "Waybuloo". Some 
viewers claimed that I'm being so narrow-minded about the issue. I don't mind about the negatives comments
because I just wrote what I believe and the entry is an opinionated entry. it touched some sensitive buttons-
I know! While for the other entries, my guess is many viewers just happen to google the related key words 
and they found my url. I'm happy enough to share my opinion again and the way I see things. 

Most of the time, I love to write things that are related to my field (teaching, education, languages). 
But sometimes it just happen that the things can be quite controversial and debatable. Well, what can
I say, I'm in fact love critical thinking!

THE RESULT:
All time
2010 May – 2010 October











Posts
More ▸
Jan 29, 2010, 15 comments
123 Pageviews
Jul 11, 2010, 5 comments
103 Pageviews
Feb 6, 2010, 12 comments
103 Pageviews
Mar 10, 2010, 8 comments
101 Pageviews
Feb 10, 2010, 13 comment
s55 Pageviews

Traffic Sources
More ▸








7 comments:

Hamizah said...

xrelevan langsung,kan..

transformed housewife said...

entahla Hamizah. bg ore lain nok baco, bacola. tok se pah tu tok suko un takpo. demo ado pendpt masing2.

Unknown said...

adyani,
at least ada la some of ur point of view yg org suka refer/baca... it's not abt relevan @ tidak...
yg tu u tgk kat "al time" cuba check yg sebulan lepas. "month" .. mesti ade perbezaan... tapi kenapa besor sgt u punya stats ni sampai ter keluor dr ruangan.... hehehe...

isabelle said...

entah apa-apa je yg kdg2 link ke blog kita

transformed housewife said...

Kyong- smlm main copy paste je. tak check balik besor mano. hehe

Belle- betul tu.

yushida03 said...

whateva la.. it's your blog kan.. suka ati la kan.. within the limit agma/adat/undang2 cukup la kan..

transformed housewife said...

Yushida- mcmmana pun kita tulis, mesti yg akan bg negatif opinion, tapi for me it's just part and parcel of writing in blog.