Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Friday, October 1, 2010

A mommy will smile when..................

Salam,

I was not really happy this afternoon as I got less hour of teaching starting from next Monday. At my workplace, less hour means less pay for a part-timer like me. :( :(  However, when I got back and saw my daughters, they managed to make me smile and even laughed! Watching at their wittiness and happy-go-lucky attitude has made me forgot about the money problem that I might be facing next month. Insya allah I'm going to figure out something to solve my financial problem.

I reckon most mommies out there would agree with me if I summarize some of the things that can make a mommy smiles.

A mommy will smile when....................................
  • her child makes his/her own jokes and only he/she himself/herself laugh at the jokes.
  • her child plays and shows some creativity in his/her play.
  • her child comes to her and says "I love you mommy".
  • her child asks "Why are you sad Mommy?".
  • her child does all the things she asked him/her to do without any noise.
  • her child helps her around the house sincerely without any hidden agenda mcm nak duit saku ke
Those are the things I can list and think of right now. If any of mommies out there would like to add to the list, you are most welcome.

6 comments:

Nia said...

when her child took her hand, and put it on her lap..cute..hehe

Unknown said...

bila anak makan sepah2, tapi yg dlm pinggan habis licin.. pastu buat muka seposen mintak nasi tambah...

dah habis makan sepah2... 3-3 sbuk terpa masuk bilik air.. konon2 amik wuduk.. pastu lari2 masuk bilik amik sejadah... dan 3-3 main solat2... adehhh... yg tak x tahan, bila tgk depa tadah tgn sambil mulut kumat kamit....

bila ibu marah2.. ni kenapa tak kutip mainan.. depa dtg terpa cium tgn ibu.. pastu berjemaah 3-3 org kutip mainan masuk dlm tong mainan...

Hamizah said...

betul,nur..

anak permata hati kita..

transformed housewife said...

Nia, aww.....

K.Yong, that's cute.

Hamizah, betul tu.

amiechomel said...

A mummy will smile when her child smiles...

yatie chomeyl said...

Insya Allah wont be facing any financial problem next month...ado la tu rezeki kut lain pulop