I was not really happy this afternoon as I got less hour of teaching starting from next Monday. At my workplace, less hour means less pay for a part-timer like me. :( :( However, when I got back and saw my daughters, they managed to make me smile and even laughed! Watching at their wittiness and happy-go-lucky attitude has made me forgot about the money problem that I might be facing next month. Insya allah I'm going to figure out something to solve my financial problem.
I reckon most mommies out there would agree with me if I summarize some of the things that can make a mommy smiles.
A mommy will smile when....................................
- her child makes his/her own jokes and only he/she himself/herself laugh at the jokes.
- her child plays and shows some creativity in his/her play.
- her child comes to her and says "I love you mommy".
- her child asks "Why are you sad Mommy?".
- her child does all the things she asked him/her to do without any noise.
- her child helps her around the house sincerely without any hidden agenda
mcm nak duit saku ke