Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Sunday, December 26, 2010

500 BLOG!

Salam,

After reading about this 500 BLOG campaign launched by BEN ASHAARI, I'm so interested to try my luck too. It's pretty simple as first, we have to paste THIS BANNER:


Second, we need to tell WHY DO WE HAVE A BLOG?

In my case, I started of my journey as a blogger after my younger sister told me that this is the best medium to share our thoughts, experiences and almost anything. (as long as it doesn't touch on sensitive issues). When I was in New Zealand, I was so bored because I had to stay at home to be a housewife and took care of my daughters. I need something where I can communicate with other people and BLOG is the best medium for me. Now, even when I've came back to Msia (it's been 7 months now), I still love blogging and will keep doing it although sometimes it's hard to find the time when I have to go to work and take care of my two daughters. 

For those who read this entry, why don't you join this TOO?
 

7 comments:

syazana amira said...

salam ziarah dari nana :D

Ummi Hanie said...

so teh segment still open ye kak nur ?
Hanie bukan ape,kdg tu cpt sgt segmen encik ben ni tamat,baru nk masuk dah tutp..laku sungguh
yg ni nmpknye mcm lama sikitlah banding yg biase kot
wanna try my luck too..intai kjap

fa10 said...

sayo masuk jugok tp ben ambil blog contest jah, penyertaan pertama. rugi pulok guno id samo ni...

Am said...

PENCARIAN 100 BLOGGER TERAWAL DAN 100 PENGOMEN TERPANTAS BLOG ANAK MAMA 2011. TERHAD KEPADA BLOG BERTUAH DAN TERPANTAS

Am said...

PENCARIAN 100 BLOGGER TERAWAL DAN 100 PENGOMEN TERPANTAS BLOG ANAK MAMA 2011. TERHAD KEPADA BLOG BERTUAH DAN TERPANTAS

MyraAyreen ^^ said...

http://myraayreenmurshemellow.blogspot.com/

Chakk Chakk ... laga laga pp dulu .. me datang Menjenguk .. sambil bace bace Entry yang very the buggy and buzz nih .. hehehe ..

hit me back okey dear ..

NotaGedik : Salah seorang dari segmen ni eh sayangs !

apislerr said...

mengunjungi , mengkomen dan menggegarkan blog anda!
referal dari blog abg ben;D
nice blog;)
blog apisv2©