Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Mama don't love me anymore".

Salam,

Yesterday, my family and I went to Kuantan to visit my uncle. My sister and I were excited as we were going to see our beloved uncles and aunt. My mum said we were also going to see my new baby cousin. I thought we already saw our new cousin but there's another one!

We left KJ at about 8 o'clock and we arrived at 12.30. When we arrived, I saw my aunt, Cik Lin and my uncles, Ayoh Jie and Ayoh Syol were busy preparing lunch. They wanted to cook Chicken Rice but my mum told them to only cook something simple like fried chicken, vegetable soup and omelet. About 45 minutes later, we had our lunch together.

After taken about 2 hours rest, all of us made a move to see my new cousin. We had to go to Balok which was about 50 km away. My sister and I had a nice nap before we arrived at my aunt's family house. My mum was so excited to see her new niece. She couldn't wait to hold her. I was okay at first but when my mum picked up baby Hana and kissed her, I started to cry on Cik Lin's shoulder. I couldn't take it because I thought, "My mum doesn't love me anymore". Everybody else laughed at me and my papa took few photos of me crying. My older sister was happy to see our new cousin. She didn't seem to mind at all.


Only when my mum took me back onto her lap, I felt so much better. Then, I wanted to touch baby Hana's soft cheeks. My aunt, Cik Fiza, (baby Hana's mummy) let me to touch my new cousin and she said I just have to be patient before I can play with Hana. We stayed until we were able to see Hana opened her eyes and even listened to her loud voice when she was hungry. I know that my uncle, Ayoh Ein and Cik Fiza are the proud parents of baby Nurhana Adriana.

(from Hafizah's point of view)

16 comments:

Ummi Hanie said...

sumone is jealous...hehehe ;)

Fid said...

alalalalalla
sedihnya diaaaa...

ehh..your daddy dah balik ya?

Affieza said...

Ade unsur2 jealous ni K.Nur...mcmana nk tambah adik baru pasni...hehe

mila.ibunajihah said...

ololo...sian hafizah..cumil je merajuk manja2 gitu..alamat nyer mama tak bleh tambah kuota lagi ni..ada org blom prepare..hehe

Eliss said...

alahai..macam mana nak dpt adik ni kalo mcm ni..hehehe.sama jelez ngan my nuha laa :)

isabelle said...

nanti is bersalin, knur dtg x kat spital putrajaya? ehehe

alohamolly said...

Ah.. Hubby Dah balk NI? :)

transformed housewife said...

Hanie- yup. she was really jealous.

transformed housewife said...

Fid- mmg dia nangis teresak2. My hubby dah balik 3 mg lps.

transformed housewife said...

Affieza- mcm tak leh tambah lg buat masa ni. huhu

transformed housewife said...

mila- kena tunggu dia besar sikitla kot.

transformed housewife said...

eliss- ur Nuha pun jeles ye.

transformed housewife said...

Is- insyaallah. Knur boleh je pegi melawat tengok Is & ur newborn.

transformed housewife said...

Molly- yup. he came back abt 3 weeks ago.

Hamizah said...

pandai jelous..
tp kalu adik sdiri ok je tuh..bulih la tambah lagi..hehehe

yatie chomeyl said...

fizah dekki ko adik hana..hehehe