Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sticky Stool on the pants!

Salam,

Sorry for not being able to share anything yesterday. As usual, when I have too many papers to be marked, I can't seem to find time to update this blog.

For today, I just want to share what happened when I came back from work today. As usual, I picked up my daughters from the nursery by 5 o'clock. I took a rest before I prepared something for dinner. After Asar prayer, I checked my daughters' bags. I was surprised of what I found in Hafizah's bag. There were some dried stool on her pants that she wore in the morning! Fathini told me that Hafizah's little accident with the pants BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE THE DISGUSTING PANTS IN HER BAG!  I know I'm kind of making a big fuss out of nothing (according to my hubby). BUT I just can't understand why the babysitter in the nursery can't get rid of the stool first. I don't expect her to wash the pants but at least get rid of the stool first.

I'm not sure how to tell the babysitter about my dissatisfaction of what had happened. I know I should not be so demanding and expect her to do much but I think I still entitle to at least ask for some fair and common sense judgment. This has made me miss my time of being a housewife when I could take care of my own daughters. This is, I believe a dilemma for most FTWM (full time working mums).


WHAT DO YOU RECKON? HAVE YOU EVER HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH THE BABYSITTER OR THE NURSERY?

13 comments:

fa10 said...

oh..oh..oh...
x dok lg pengalaman ggini, mesti bbau semerbak jah ddalae beg tu.

SyidaGorjes said...

y they cant think properly.kan itu najis.kena la bersihkan dulu.kita pun geram kak.tp kita tak pernah ada bad experience dgn nursery.

isabelle said...

astagaa...teruknya sitter tu.
seingat i, biasanya my sitter/cikgu nursery adam..ok la part tu.
ishh.tegur boleh x?

transformed housewife said...

fa10- meme pung bau semerbak dle beg tu.

transformed housewife said...

SYida- knur pun geram sgt smlm. hr ni dah tegur dah. harap2 tak berulangla.

transformed housewife said...

Belle- dah tegur pg ni. harap2 dia faham bhsla.

AlohaMolly said...

Eiks, I do have few moments of hair-raising or "hard-to-catch-my-breath" or "control my fire" experiences as well....

And I feel should talk to them. It's not good for the child too....what kinda hygiene practices are we imparting to them? If poo is acceptable like this case??

Cannot imagine...

mamamuaz said...

i also had the same experience as yours whereby my babysitter just simply put my sis's pants on our shoes rack without cleaning it first...my mom was a bit frustrated at that time...huhu

KambingBujang said...

supposedly, babysitter tue kena la buang dulu. like my case, amirul dah lama berak dlm diaper, tp bb sitter tak basuh. I can say lama sbb the stool cam dah kering skit. kan bler berak berbau, takkan la hidung dier tersumbat..

so apa I buat, I tegur the teacher secara lawak. I ckp, " akak, Amirul kalu berak dier ckp tak.. dier biasanya terlupa nk ckp dier berak, akak nanti check la slalu ek"..then I senyum..

transformed housewife said...

Molly- I've told the babysitter abt that. Hopefully it won't happen again next time.

transformed housewife said...

mama muaz- any moms will be frustrated if this kind of thing happen right.

transformed housewife said...

Huda- Knur pun dah tegurla. Harap2 lps ni tak de kejadian mcm ni lg.

ma'chiks said...

salam..let the principal know about it and he/she 'take care' of the staff...u r right when you said you did not expect them to wash the dirty pant..to me the attitude is not quite right here and should be corrected by the principal/supervisor..their way of work and handling problems 'carry' the name of the nursery..what you say?