Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sticky Stool on the pants!

Salam,

Sorry for not being able to share anything yesterday. As usual, when I have too many papers to be marked, I can't seem to find time to update this blog.

For today, I just want to share what happened when I came back from work today. As usual, I picked up my daughters from the nursery by 5 o'clock. I took a rest before I prepared something for dinner. After Asar prayer, I checked my daughters' bags. I was surprised of what I found in Hafizah's bag. There were some dried stool on her pants that she wore in the morning! Fathini told me that Hafizah's little accident with the pants BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE THE DISGUSTING PANTS IN HER BAG!  I know I'm kind of making a big fuss out of nothing (according to my hubby). BUT I just can't understand why the babysitter in the nursery can't get rid of the stool first. I don't expect her to wash the pants but at least get rid of the stool first.

I'm not sure how to tell the babysitter about my dissatisfaction of what had happened. I know I should not be so demanding and expect her to do much but I think I still entitle to at least ask for some fair and common sense judgment. This has made me miss my time of being a housewife when I could take care of my own daughters. This is, I believe a dilemma for most FTWM (full time working mums).


WHAT DO YOU RECKON? HAVE YOU EVER HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH THE BABYSITTER OR THE NURSERY?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..oh..oh...
x dok lg pengalaman ggini, mesti bbau semerbak jah ddalae beg tu.

Syida said...

y they cant think properly.kan itu najis.kena la bersihkan dulu.kita pun geram kak.tp kita tak pernah ada bad experience dgn nursery.

isabelle said...

astagaa...teruknya sitter tu.
seingat i, biasanya my sitter/cikgu nursery adam..ok la part tu.
ishh.tegur boleh x?

transformed housewife said...

fa10- meme pung bau semerbak dle beg tu.

transformed housewife said...

SYida- knur pun geram sgt smlm. hr ni dah tegur dah. harap2 tak berulangla.

transformed housewife said...

Belle- dah tegur pg ni. harap2 dia faham bhsla.

alohamolly said...

Eiks, I do have few moments of hair-raising or "hard-to-catch-my-breath" or "control my fire" experiences as well....

And I feel should talk to them. It's not good for the child too....what kinda hygiene practices are we imparting to them? If poo is acceptable like this case??

Cannot imagine...

mama_azizara said...

i also had the same experience as yours whereby my babysitter just simply put my sis's pants on our shoes rack without cleaning it first...my mom was a bit frustrated at that time...huhu

Unknown said...

supposedly, babysitter tue kena la buang dulu. like my case, amirul dah lama berak dlm diaper, tp bb sitter tak basuh. I can say lama sbb the stool cam dah kering skit. kan bler berak berbau, takkan la hidung dier tersumbat..

so apa I buat, I tegur the teacher secara lawak. I ckp, " akak, Amirul kalu berak dier ckp tak.. dier biasanya terlupa nk ckp dier berak, akak nanti check la slalu ek"..then I senyum..

transformed housewife said...

Molly- I've told the babysitter abt that. Hopefully it won't happen again next time.

transformed housewife said...

mama muaz- any moms will be frustrated if this kind of thing happen right.

transformed housewife said...

Huda- Knur pun dah tegurla. Harap2 lps ni tak de kejadian mcm ni lg.

ma'chiks said...

salam..let the principal know about it and he/she 'take care' of the staff...u r right when you said you did not expect them to wash the dirty pant..to me the attitude is not quite right here and should be corrected by the principal/supervisor..their way of work and handling problems 'carry' the name of the nursery..what you say?