Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Teach for the needs.

Salam,

I found this interesting website for those who love to volunteer. This is for a good course and they need teachers or anybody who can help out the poor students. So, what is it about?

Read this:
Teach For The Needs is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that is enlisting Malaysia’s most promising future teachers in our mission to end education inequity. The Teach For The Needs is a whole-year, full-time and paid-less development programme modelled towards giving the right and chances to the student in need initiative. Teach For The Needs will be officially announced after one month trial of the first batch starting this 19 March 2012.

If you are interested to know more, please go HERE


p/s: I would love to help out too when it's possible for me. Right now I just don't have the energy to teach more than 4 hours per day. Thus, at least I can share about this here as my first contribution.

No comments: