Apricot Muesli BarsApricot Muesli Bars
100g soft dried apricots, roughly chopped (substitute with other dried fruits-if you like)
100g dates or other dried fruits, roughly chopped
(you can choose your own combination of dried fruits)
Juice of 1 orange or 1/3 cup fruit juice
2 eggs beaten
75g butter, melted
2 cups fine rolled oats
1 cup desiccated coconut or equivalent rolled oats
1/3 cup plain flouor
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
50g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180'c. Grease a 20x30 cm tin or line with baking paper.
- Chop the dried fruits in a food processor with the orange juice until minced.
saya pakai pisau je sbb tak de food processor.huhu
- Add eggs and melted butter and pulse briefly.
- Mix together the oats, coconut, flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle, pour in the minced fruit mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Firmly press teh mixture into the greased tin. (saya tekan jari2 dan tekan biar kuat2 biar pdt)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden on top and firm to the touch.
- Cut it into 12-16 bars -depending on the your own preferred size.
- Cool in the tin.
- Store in an airtight container or freeze.