Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No more contests HERE. (An annoucement)

I just want to annouce that I just created another blog "Crazy About Contests". I think it's better to have another blog where I can publish all the online contests that I'm going to participate. Well, today will be the last contest that you can see here. The reason being, I don't want to put up too much things on my sidebar here as you can see I only have one sidebar.-thanks to my incapability to create another column for another sidebars.hehe- The other reason is I have so much ideas on what to write in my entry and sometimes I feel that I'm being interrupted by my desire to join contests one after another. berapa banyak sebab.daaaAll right, that's all for now folks.

5 comments:

denaihati said...

power tu buat blog khas untuk contest. Jangan lupa updatekan link denaihati dgn link baru @ denaihati.com

transformed housewife said...

saja tak nak kacau kat blog ni. lgpun nanti org boring pulak asyik ada contest je takde entri berguna yg lain. saya dah letak link terbaru saudara DH.

Tepi Sungai Batu said...

Assalamualaikum!
Singgah sebentar ......

Wan Anie said...

bagus juga ada blog tuk contest sajer...takde crowded sgt kat sini... :D

Izan@mamaAdam said...

yeah, bijaknya puan nur, agree 100%. nnti kt link. eh nur, (mak bedah da datang ni arr..)cober adjust blog border color (kat layout) bagi sama sikit ngan background ..jd x nmpak sgt la frame header..juz my one- cent worth opinion :)