Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Never Give Up (ALHAMDULILLAH)

Salam to all,
NEVER GIVE UP
When you think there's no way out,
Just hold on,
When you've tried and then failed,
Just keep trying,
When you think you have no hope,
Just remember not giving up,
Because,
When you never give up,
ONE DAY, 
You'll achieve your dream,
You'll be a winner.

Why do I wrote the poem? adakah sy sedang beremosi skrg Or you think that it's just out of blue 
I want to share a motivational poem? 

That's all wrong. I'm actually feeling so over the moon when I found out that I won the consolation prize for the campaign that I wrote to promote 1Superkids in a contest called "Help me To Grow".  After I try my luck in 46 contests, this is the first time ever, I manage to win something. That's why I wrote that "Never Give Up" poem. I reckon if it's meant to be, it'll happen. (dah rezeki kan ALHAMDULILLAH). 

Photobucket
Thanks to 1Superkids and the sponsors. Congratulations to other winners; CutieCaliph, Hanz, Halimbalqis, Applecrux and Precious-Innocent.

Photobucket


If you want to read my entry , you can click here.

2 comments:

Nadiah Sidek said...

congrats! pasni mesti kak nur makin bersemangat join contest :D

transformed housewife said...

thanks Nadiah. semangat tu semangat cuma kdg2 atk sempat juga nak cari masa nak menulis entri.