It's been a week since we started to fast this year. When I looked back since the first day, I realize that I haven't achieved so much. Each Ramadhan I aim to achieve some targets in order to become a better Muslim and I'm sure it applies to every Muslim out there. As we all know, Ramadhan is the best month to train our self.
So, here's my own checklist: (this list is not for bragging but just as a reminder)
- I just managed to finished one chapter in Quran. (banyak lg nak habiskan, tak tahu sempat ke tak ni)
- Sometimes I still can't hold my tongue and avoid from talking about other people
tak nak mengumpat tapi kdg2 terlepas cakap :P
- I haven't donate anything yet this year and I'm thinking about those unfortunate people like poor people and orphans.
- There were some nights when I skipped the Terawih Prayer. For example, tonight- because both my daughters are not feeling well. So I determine not to skip the prayer anymore- if possible.
- My last target is to be sincere in doing all the good deeds and I hope that Allah will bless my family and I.