This is their bedroom now where we put two single beds side by side.
They are busy colouring their books when I snap this picture.
At the moment, we (my hubby and I) are in the trial basis of putting Hafizah to sleep in a separate room. She's now about 2 years and 5 months old; so we reckon we have to start sooner rather than later. We decided to put Hafizah and Fathini in a separate room after my SIL left and went back to Malaysia. We don't want to let the room to be empty and we want them to another space where they can play.
I'm not sure when is the best time to put our toddler in a separate bed or room.
These are the techniques that we've tried:
- We told her that she's going to share a bedroom with her big sister.
- We make sure that both of them have the before sleep routines like brushing their teeth, listening to bed time stories and some hugs and cuddles.
- We switch on a night light . d
ah budak2 ni takut tidur dlm gelap
- We let Hafizah calm down before we leave her with Fathini.
- We put Hafizah on her bed again if she gets up and cry.