Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Wearing Baju Melayu/Baju Kurung Contest

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


 I know! I know! I'm so crazy this month when I enter a contest one after another! hehe tak tahu kenapa jadi mabuk sgt mcm ni This time around I'm interested to enter this contest because this time I can use my eldest daughter's photo as the age limit is until 6! Tini selalu tanya kenapa contest ada gambar adik je mama.huhu For that, I've chosen this photo:


Name: Fathini binti Ariff
Age: 4 years 11 months
Mommy's full name: Nuradyani binti Rosly
Address: Jabatan Penyelidikan & Inovasi, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Lebuhraya Tun Razak, 26300 Kuantan, Pahang. (guna alamat adik)
Contact no.: 006-07-8567344
E-mail: nuradyani_rosly@yahoo.com

If you are also interested to join, go to this link:
http://anak2u.blogspot.com/2009/12/baby-wearing-baju-melayubaju-kurung.html

There are interesting prizes waiting! Thanks a heap to the organizer!

3 comments:

isabelle said...

amboi..ayunye anak dara tu.

Nur,Nura, Nurad, Yani said...

yg kakak ni mmg pantang diajak bergambar. pandai je posing.

anak2u said...

Salam,
Thanks join contest kat www.anak2u.blogspot.com
Good luck yer...