Check this out!

Click To View

A & N academic and scientific editing service

Contact us when you need someone to proof read or translate some documents.
http://www.annediting.com/index.html

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Wearing Baju Melayu/Baju Kurung Contest

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


 I know! I know! I'm so crazy this month when I enter a contest one after another! hehe tak tahu kenapa jadi mabuk sgt mcm ni This time around I'm interested to enter this contest because this time I can use my eldest daughter's photo as the age limit is until 6! Tini selalu tanya kenapa contest ada gambar adik je mama.huhu For that, I've chosen this photo:


Name: Fathini binti Ariff
Age: 4 years 11 months
Mommy's full name: Nuradyani binti Rosly
Address: Jabatan Penyelidikan & Inovasi, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Lebuhraya Tun Razak, 26300 Kuantan, Pahang. (guna alamat adik)
Contact no.: 006-07-8567344
E-mail: nuradyani_rosly@yahoo.com

If you are also interested to join, go to this link:
http://anak2u.blogspot.com/2009/12/baby-wearing-baju-melayubaju-kurung.html

There are interesting prizes waiting! Thanks a heap to the organizer!

3 comments:

isabelle said...

amboi..ayunye anak dara tu.

transformed housewife said...

yg kakak ni mmg pantang diajak bergambar. pandai je posing.

anak2u said...

Salam,
Thanks join contest kat www.anak2u.blogspot.com
Good luck yer...