Few days ago, I wrote in one of my entries saying that I was losing my patient and passion towards teaching. As a teacher, I shouldn't blame the others but myself for feeling so down. BUT now I've fully recovered
So, these are the reasons:
- I like to impart and share knowledge.
- I'd been brought up watching my late mum, my aunts and even my late grandpa (my father's side) really love being teachers.
- It's one of the noble jobs to do. (insya allah banyak pahalanya bila ajar ilmu yg bermanfaat)
- I love when I also learn something new from my students. (esp. because I'm teaching adults)
- I love getting the satisfaction of knowing my students are able to use what I've taught them.
Now, what do you reckon? Do you have these two main factors? How and what do you do when you think you're losing them? Is there any other factors in helping us to succeed in our career?